These Electronic Commerce Rules are a mandatory and integral part of the purchase
These Electronic Commerce Rules (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) are a mandatory and integral part of the purchase – a sales contract concluded between the online store https://www.vivatoner.lt or Vivatoner –
Comfortable Purchasing Applications (hereinafter – Vivatoner, e-shop, ours, us, we) and Vivatoner Customer (hereafter referred to as “You, Yours, You, You”), a part introducing you to the e-mail address. shop supplies – the terms and conditions of sale, and Vivatoner and your rights and obligations in relation to the goods purchase – sale by e-mail in the shop.
- General provisions
- Use email shop services are entitled to:
1.1. active natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
1.2. minors from the age of fifteen to eighteen years of age only with parents, adoptive parents or the care of the caretaker, except in the case of self-disposable earnings or a scholarship;
1.3. legal entities;
1.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
- If you want to use e-mail. shop services you must register. Registration is considered occurring and valid when you electronically submit information about yourself and transferred to
- Personal data submitted by you (name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address) registering email Store is stored and processed in accordance with the 2003 January 21 Lithuanian
- Prices of goods indicated by e-mail. store goods catalog only valid for purchasing these items by e-mail. in the shop. Price list for email The store includes VAT. Delivery prices
not included and indicated separately for ordering. The delivery price is clearly indicated to you until the booking is confirmed and displayed on the booking confirmation itself.
- The purchase-sale agreement between you and Vivatoner is deemed to be concluded from the moment you are In the e-shop, having formed a shopping cart, you have indicated the shipping address by choosing the payment method and acquainted (after reading the “I agree to the Terms” button) with these Rules, press the “Next Step” button. The electronic agreement between Vivatoner and yours is available secure e-mail and you may be available in electronic form.
- Vivatoner will inform you about the conclusion of a sales contract by sending a notice to you indicated by e-mail email address
- YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You can choose and order any item from e-mail. shop catalogs.
- You are using e-mail. shop services, you agree to these sales contracts rules and you must adhere to them.
- You e-mail You must provide complete and correct data on the registration form of the shop. If will be
Your personal data has changed, and we will not inform you about it, you will take all due to this
the risk of loss.
- You are responsible for all your actions performed using email. shop
- The same person is prohibited from registering and using e-mail. shop services
- You must be in a designated place at the time specified and accept ordered goods.
- You undertake not to transfer to third parties your registration and login data.
If you lose your login information, you must inform Vivatoner immediately by e-mail
email@example.com. Vivatoner is not liable for third-party actions taken from you
login data up to the moment of notification. In this case, Vivatoner has the right to maintain that
action email In store you have done.
- Vivatoner is not responsible for the actions of third parties when using your banking system
Constitutes a contract of sale using e-mail. shop services.
- In order to offer you the most complete services on our site, please let me write you
on your computer (device) information (cookies). We will use the information we record
recognizing you as a previous site user by collecting site traffic statistics. You bet
when you can see what information (cookies) you enter, and you can delete some or all of the saved ones
cookies You also have the right to refuse to record and use the information (cookies) of yours
on your computer (on the device), but in this case some of the features on your site may not be available to you.
You can cancel your consent at any time by changing your Internet browser settings, or
by contacting us on any website posted on the website.
- Vivatoner’s rights and duties
- If, at the time of registration or later, they are submitted false, inaccurate, misleading or not requested
submitted data or you do not comply with any other obligations provided by these Rules, Vivatoner has
the right to cancel the registration immediately and to delete your data or restrict your right to use e-mail.
shop services. Consequences of incorrect data provided by you
You are solely responsible for yourself.
- Vivatoner reserves the right, without notice, to suspend or terminate your registration, and
use of e-mail shop services if there is reason to believe that you are engaging in unauthorized activity
or otherwise trying to harm e-mail. shop for work or stable operation.
- Vivatoner undertakes to provide you with all the conditions to use your e-mail. shops provided
- Vivatoner, in case of unforeseen circumstances, unable to deliver the order you ordered
the goods are obliged to offer you an analogous product. You have refused to accept the analogue of the item paid
we will refund the money within 72 (seventy two) hours if you made a prepayment.
- Payment for goods
- You can pay for the goods:
20.1. cash at the store or courier;
20.2. bank card at the store or DPD post office;
20.3 using bank’s online banking systems;
20.4 advance bank transfer;
- Administration fee
- The administration fee of € 2.50 applies to orders up to € 10.00. This one
The fee is for logistics, bookkeeping, and order processing
processes to cover.
- If the order value exceeds € 10.00 – the administration fee is not applicable.
- Delivery of goods.
- Upon acceptance of the order, the goods are loaded in a warehouse in Lithuania, Vivatoner undertakes
deliver your ordered goods after payment to the address indicated on your order in the territory of Lithuania:
23.1 within 4 (four) working days, paying for goods in accordance with clauses 19.1, 19.3 of these Rules;
23.2 in accordance with Section 19.2 of the Rules. item, the goods are delivered within 4 (four) business days from
confirmation from the bank receipt.
- Upon acceptance of the order, the goods are shipped in a foreign warehouse, Vivatoner undertakes
Deliver your ordered goods after payment at the address indicated in your order to Lithuania or Lithuania
on the territory of a foreign state:
24.1. individually agreed upon and within the time limit specified in the booking confirmation, when paying for goods in accordance with
Paragraphs 19.1, 19.3 of these Rules;
24.2. in accordance with Section 19.2 of the Rules. item, the goods are delivered through an individually coordinated and
within the time limit specified in the booking confirmation, from the receipt of the confirmation from the bank.
- The goods will be delivered by an authorized representative of Vivatoner. When you sign up on the batch, it is considered that
the shipment is delivered (delivered) properly.
- At the time of delivery of the item, together with our authorized representative, you must check the goods for the condition of the shipment.
If you notice a violation of the shipment, you must deny it in the consignment note and write it out free of charge.
the form of the shipment of the offense. When you sign a consignment note without comments, the shipment is considered to be
passed tidy. If the item delivered does not contain any parts or documents (for example,
guarantee voucher, etc.), you must inform Vivatoner administration immediately.
26.1. If you do not arrive at Vivatoner at the time you pick up the goods from the store, it will not be stored for longer
as 3 (three) days, and due to its new withdrawal time it is mandatory to agree with Vivatoner in advance
administration. If you are late in taking the product for more than 30 (thirty) days, Vivatoner sends
You have a warning about your intention to terminate the sales contract within 7 (seven) days.
If you do not respond to the warning, Vivatoner terminates the purchase agreement, deducts from you
the cost of storing the product for a product, which can not exceed € 14.48, and the remaining amount of money
returns to your bank account.
- Shipping costs by e-mail. The price specified in the shop is not included, they are indicated as
provided in Clause 4 of the Rules.
VII Warranty for goods
- All goods are subject to manufacturer’s warranty terms. Warranty period is
indicated on the guarantee voucher issued to you or in another document equivalent to it.
- In case of defective goods warranty repairs are performed free of charge.
- In the event of a defective product, due to warranty repair, you can contact us at 8-691-80000 or
the addresses of the warranty repair service (s) of the item specified in the guarantee voucher.
- When submitting the item for repair, you must submit a valid warranty voucher and
proof of purchase (invoice).
VIII. Returning the goods
- More than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the goods, return of the goods
The Retail Rules of the Republic of Lithuania are applicable.
- When a defective product is returned, Vivatoner undertakes to accept a defective product and, in the absence of your
of the opposition, to replace it with an analogous product. In opposition to the replacement of a defective product
the quality goods paid for the defective product will be refunded over 72 (seventy two)
hours. In case you find that Vivatoner does not have the same goods, you will be over 72
(seventy two) hours from the time of this disclosure to refund the money paid for the item.
- Returned goods must be fully completed. You are responsible for the complete collection of the item.
If the item is not fully completed, it is not accepted for return.
- In cases where you notify the refusal within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery
from the purchase agreement (Article 33 of the Rules), the goods must be returned in the package in which they
were delivered. The package should be intact, clean, properly prepared and packaged. In other cases
returning goods Vivatoner wishes to comply with the same requirements or to be added
Maximum effort to meet the specified packaging requirements.
- You have the right to withdraw from the contract of sale by informing us in writing (by e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the item.
- In order to cancel the contract of sale, you must, within the time limit specified in the Rules
To give notice of the waiver of the contract in the contact points indicated in paragraph 36 of the Rules. About
You will receive a notification at the specified e-mail address for confirmation of the withdrawal. by mail If you do not get
Within 10 business hours, you must call Vivatoner. If you cancel the contract within 3 (three)
You must telephone on business days or by e-mail. mail with the seller. How to return the item (all
questions of picking up, transporting and other transport to the seller indicated by the seller). By this
in case you yourself have to return the item purchased, which complies with the provisions of clauses 34 and 33 of the Rules of the first and second
sentence requirements. If you cancel the contract, the money paid for the Item will be refunded within 5 (five)
working days from the date of return of the Goods.
- You have no right to withdraw from a contract of sale if:
38.1 audiovisual works and phonograms on any media, computer programs,
and you have violated the package guards (unpacked or opened the package);
38.2. You have damaged the product or changed the appearance of the product substantially; the appearance of the package, which
were necessary to inspect the received product, are not considered as essential changes in the appearance of the product.
IX Final Remarks
- Vivatoner reserves the right to suspend, at its own discretion, to amend these Rules and other with
Rules related to the rules, informing you about it by e-mail. in the shop. Additions to the rules
whether the changes take effect from the date of their publication, i.e. from the date they are posted by e-mail.
- If you do not agree with the new wording of the Rules, the partial amendments, amendments you have
the right to refuse them, provided that you lose the right to use e-mail. shop services.
- If, after changing the Rules, you will continue to use e-mail. shop services
you are deemed to accept the new version of the Rules, amendments or additions.
- All disagreements regarding the implementation of these Rules shall be settled by negotiation. Failure to agree within 30 days
(thirty) days, the disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- You can submit an application / complaint regarding the goods or services purchased in our online store
State Consumer Rights Protection Authority or fill out an application form on the EGS platform.
- These rules are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania